TuneN2IM Forum

Welcome to TuneN2IM Forums.
You have to sign in to see the full forum, thank you.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TuneN2IM Forum

Welcome to TuneN2IM Forums.
You have to sign in to see the full forum, thank you.

TuneN2IM Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TuneN2IM Forum

International Music Forum

Tae K- August Interviewee of the Month

Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Tae K- August Interviewee of the Month Empty Tae K- August Interviewee of the Month

Post  Admin Sat Sep 26, 2009 2:33 pm

Tae K- August Interviewee of the Month Tkrmxboombox

Name:

Tae K

Location (Country):

Washington, DC

What age did you start dancing/singing/etc?

I remember in kindergarten, i was in a play called the "Three Piggy Opera". I played the piggy who built the straw house, so basically i was the star of the show... ok nvm.

I first started remixing songs when I was in high school. It was kind of a spontaneous thing. I don't really remember what triggered it, but i remember going to an Electronic Boutique and asking the guy there what computer software was good for editing music. He recommended this program called Acid DJ, and i bought it and took it home to mess around with. I guess i just kind of got into it after that.

Do you dance/sing/etc for fun and/or as wanting a career out of it? Why?

It has always been a hobby since i first started. I'm a HUGE fan of all kinds of music, and i really just started making remixes as a means to make some new kinds of hybrid-genres and hear some new sounds... however music has always been a passion, and making a career out of it would be AMAZING... so if anyone reading this knows somebody... or knows somebody who knows somebody who's friends with somebody...

Who influences/inspire you about music?

It's hard to say because i get inspiration for everything i do in life from many different little things all over. But when it comes to my remixes, I would really have to put Dangermouse (and the Grey Album) up there on the top of the influence list. I had been doing remixes before the Grey Album came out, but had always kind of kept them to myself as a private hobby. But after the success of the Grey Album, i realized that a lot of people were open to remix/mashups as a genre, and I started putting my stuff online.

Sample of your work?

You can hear alot of my stuff on my youtube channel at: https://www.youtube.com/tkrmx

You can also stay up to date with any new tracks at my blog: http://tkrmx.blogspot.com

Anything else you will like to add:

Thanks to everyone for taking the time to read this listening to my music. And a special thanks to Coco for putting my interview up on this blog! I hope everyone has a good time in whatever they're doing, and at the very least has some good music in the background!

Kanye West & Lil Wayne: Big Bang & 2NE1 - Lollipop [NRB 7/7]

DFB, JD, Da Brat, Bow Wow + Air - O I Think They Like Me TKRMX

Ludarcris + Piero Umiliani - Crepuscolo Sul Mare TKMRX

Current date/time is Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:44 pm